Nintendo scheint derzeit hinter verschlossenen Türen bereits eifrig an der nächsten Konsolen-Generation zu werkeln. Die amerikanische Nintendo Niederlassung veröffentlichte in diesem Zusammenhang nun eine Stellenausschreibung in der nach einem Grafik-Ingenieur gesucht wird, der das bestehende Entwicklerteam in Redmond unterstützt.
- Evaluate HW graphics (GPU) offerings from SoC solutions available in the market based on performance, power, and silicon area.
- Evaluate the performance of the SoC solutions for both proprietary and standard graphics APIs.
- Determine workloads and simulation models for both performance and power characteristics of GPUs.
- Keep track of GPU architectural improvements in the industry and devise strategies to incorporate them for future Nintendo gaming platforms.
- Act as the graphics architectural evangelist working with global Nintendo teams for future and on-going programs
- Work with external SoC vendors as the Nintendo focal point for graphics GPU architecture.
- Should be prepared to work through architecture, design, validation, and bring-up stages of SoC design in cooperation with internal and external teams.
Summary of Requirements
- The ideal candidate will have had experience working directly in a GPU architecture and design team with significant responsibilities.
Low power and SoC design experience would be a plus.
- The candidate is expected to have good architectural insights and the ability to apply that for setting future graphics direction for Nintendo.
- A bachelors degree (graduate degree preferred) in computer science/engineering or electrical engineering.
- 5+ years of lead or architectural role experience are required.